Creative Content Coordinator
Job Location: (On-site) Mobile, AL
Work Schedule: M-F, 8pm-5pm, additional hours as needed for special events and social media management.
Benefits Provided: Yes
How to Apply: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org with resume, cover letter, and portfolio of work or demo reel.
About the Reese’s Senior Bowl: The Reese’s Senior Bowl is widely regarded as the preeminent college football all-star game and the first stage in the NFL Draft process. It is also the only all-star game coached by two complete NFL staffs. This past year, the game produced 106 total NFL Draft picks, representing 40% of the entire draft, including 45 players selected in the first three rounds of the NFL Draft.
The Creative Content Coordinator is a motivated, passionate and talented content creator responsible for producing dynamic and engaging visual content (i.e. video production, graphics, motion graphics, photos and video) to strategically promote the Reese's Senior Bowl. This position will report to the Director of Marketing and may have other duties as assigned.
This position will enhance the Reese’s Senior Bowl social and digital media, internal and external communications to promote the strength of the brand on a national level in support of the recruitment of players to the All-Star game as well as marketing and promotions on a year-round basis. The position is expected to stay on top of the latest trends and advancements to keep the Senior Bowl at the forefront of the digital and social media landscape.
- Produce compelling video content to maximize reach, engagement, and impact across social media platforms
- Assist in production of day-to-day graphic and motion graphic needs for engaging college athletes, universities, fanbases, national media, and NFL franchises
- Help manage year-round social content calendar
- Assist with posting content on social channels
- Shoot/edit video and photos at events, practices, game week/game day experiences
- Maintain full understanding of social media platforms and how to effectively engage followers
- Ensure all content adheres to Senior Bowl brand identity, standards, and guidelines
- Consistently brainstorm fresh ideas and new ways to grow, enhance and maximize social/digital efforts
Required Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience and:
- 2-3 years’ experience related to graphic design, motion graphic design, communication, digital/social media and/or another related industry.
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, After Effects, Illustrator, Premiere, etc.)
- Expansive knowledge of each social media platform and how to use each effectively to engage followers and influencers
- Ability to work in a demanding, fast-paced environment
- Excellent organizational, problem-solving and communications skills
- Proven ability to build relationships, collaborate and work effectively with diverse constituents
- Detail-oriented for accuracy of information, data, grammar, and brand standards
- Previous experience working in a college or professional sports environment
- Ability to challenge the status quo while still maintaining the integrity of the brand
- Strong initiative, goal-oriented and self-motivated
- Video production skills for social and other digital platforms
- Experience withing audio and radio production a plus
Supervision: Student Internship Program
Job Posting: Open until filled. Estimated start date August 1, 2022.
Interested? Please email: email@example.com with resume, cover letter, and portfolio of work or demo reel.