2017 (Redshirt Senior): Murray State senior defensive back D'Montre Wade capped a stellar career in 2017 by being named as a first-team All-OVC selection and as an All-American from three different organizations. Wade earned first-team accolades from Phil Steele Publications and was named as second-team All-American by STATS and HERO Sports. The Columbia, Tennessee native led the OVC in interceptions on the year with six and finished second nationally in interceptions per game with 0.6. The redshirt senior also added 33 tackles, 2.0 tackles-for-loss, and seven pass breakups. He is now just the eighth player in school history to garner at least six receptions in a single season and the first since 2004. In addition, Wade finished his time in blue and gold as the program's career leader in pass breakups with 35 and passes defended with 45, since those two categories begin being kept in 1994, and ninth all-time in interceptions with 10.
2016 (Redshirt Junior):
- Earned Second-Team All-OVC honors
- Started in all 11 games
- Made 50 tackles with 33 solo
- Recorded three interceptions for 17 yards
- Had 15 pass breakups
- Recorded one blocked kick against Tennessee State
- Returned seven kicks for 139 yards
- Ledd the OVC in passes defended with 18
- Ranked fifth in the conference in interceptions with 1.27
- Ranked third in the nation in passes defended per game with 1.6
2015 (Redshirt Sophomore):
- Played in nine games with nine starts.
- Tallied 29 tackles with a season-high of eight at Northern Illinois.
- Broke up nine passes on the season.
2014 (Redshirt Freshman):
- Played in 11 games and started in 10.
- Made 64 tackles on the season with 38 solo.
- Had 1.0 tackle-for-loss for a loss of one yard.
- Posted three 10-plus tackle games including a career-high 12 against UT Martin.
- Had an interception at Tennessee Tech.
- Had four pass break-ups including a career-high two at Eastern Kentucky.
- Had a kick return of 12 yards against Eastern Illinois.
- Named to 2014 TonySoftli.com Freshman All-America Team as a cornerback.
- Red-shirted during the 2013 season.
- Three-year letterwinner at Brentwood Academy.
- Played his senior season for head coach Cody White.
- Earned all-state honors as a senior after helping the Eagles to the state semifinals.
- Rushed four times for 23 yards in the Toyota Tennessee East-West All-Star Game.
- Finished junior season by carrying the ball 171 times for 1,334 yards and 18 touchdowns.
- Had seven 100-yard games, including rushing for 244 yards adn four touchdowns against Battle Ground Academy.
- Starter on special teams in helping team to state semifinals as a sophomore.
- Rated a three-star prospect by 247sports.com and a two-star prospect by Scout.com.
- Full name is D'Montre Quantrell Wade.
- Born Dec. 22, 1994
- Son of Orlando Wade and Felicia Russell.
- Has two sister, Dnaijah and Neka.
- Father played football at Mississippi State, while aunt, Betty Booker, played basketball at Memphis.
- Majoring in Nonprofit Leadership Studies.