Ladd Peebles Stadium
1621 Virginia Street
Mobile, AL. 36604
Since its inaugural event on October 2, 1948, when the University of Alabama battled Vanderbilt to a 14-14 tie, Ladd-Peebles Stadium can claim host to one of the most unique histories of any sports facility in the nation.
In addition to hosting premier football events that have featured some of the greatest to ever play the game.
Clear Bag Policy
It's clear fan safety is our top priority!
To get the most from your Reese's Senior Bowl experience, we encourage you to not bring bags to Friday's Senior Bowl Experience or to game day on Saturday. If you must bring a bag, please be familiar with our clear bag policies:
- Allowed: clear plastic, vinyl or PVC bags no larger than 12" x 6" x 12"
- Allowed: small clutch bags that are or are not clear, up to a maximum of 4.5" x 6.5" (these may be brought alone or in combination with clear bags)
- Allowed: one-gallon clear plastic freezer bags
- Allowed: medically necessary items that have been cleared at gate inspection (please allow extra time for this process)
- Not allowed: printed, patterned or tinted plastic bags, mesh bags, binocular/camera cases, diaper bags, purses, fanny packs, clear backpacks, oversized totes and/or any other bag that does not comply with the guidelines for allowed items listed below.
Be safe. Have Fun. Feel free to bring your binoculars and cameras - just not in their cases!
For additional information on what can and cannot be brought in the stadium please visit Ladd-Peebles Stadium Policies/FAQ page.
Directions to Stadium
Parking and Shuttle
LOTS OPENS: 7:00am
LOT OPENS: Thursday of Game Week
STADIUM GATES OPEN: 11:30 a.m - two hours prior to kickoff. LADD-PEEBLES STADIUM HANDLES ALL PARKING ISSUES 251.208.2500
*parking space is extremely limited
The Wave Transit System will be providing game day shuttle service from Hank Aaron Stadium to Ladd-Peebles Stadium and returns to The Hank after the game.
COST: $2.50/person (UNDER 5 - FREE)
Shuttle is open to general public and can accommodate people with special needs.
Watching the future of the NFL and the college game's top stars in really only part of the Senior Bowl game day experience. One of the longstanding traditions surrounding the game is the tailgating taking place outside Ladd-Peebles Stadium.
Whether you compete in the Baumhower's Restaurant Senior Bowl Tailgate Challenge or just throw some hamburgers on the grill, the Senior Bowl tailgating scene is a sight to see.
PARKING SPACES ARE LIMITED
RV PARKING: $50
Lot opens on Thursday
GENERAL PARKING: $20
Lot opens at 7am on game day
TO COMPETE IN TAILGATE CHALLENGE:
Registration details will be announced at a later date.
For more information on the Tailgate Challenge contact Julie Jeter firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Senior Bowl offices at (251) 438-2276.