Baumhower Tailgate Challenge
WHEN: Saturday, January 24
WHERE: Ladd-Peebles Stadium Parking Lot
When you register you will receive an official Tailgate Challenge flag. Registration ends when all flags have been distributed.
If you are displaying an official Baumhower's Restaurant Senior Bowl Tailgate Challenge flag while you are tailgating in the parking lot on game day, then you could potentially be selected as the Baumhower's Restaurant Senior Bowl Tailgate Challenge Champion. Heading up the judges panel is former All-American at the University of Alabama and Miami Dolphins All-Pro Bob Baumhower and Food Editor for the Press-Register/al.com David Holloway.
Awards will be given in the following categories:
- Grand Champion (food presentation, combination of entries, best party, etc.)
- Best Alabama Seafood Gumbo
- Best Alabama Seafood Entree
- Best Party
- Best Wings
- Best BBQ Pork Entree
- Best BBQ Chicken Entree
- Best Reese's Dessert
- The Reese's Senior Bowl Tailgater of the Year will receive $1,000 in gift cards from Academy Sports and Outdoors.
- Category winners will receive a $100 gift card from Academy Sports and Outdoors.
- In 2014, the teams of 'Boys Day Out and Diesel Pushers shared top honors, which included a trophy and prize package from Academy Sports and Outdoors, valued at more than $1,000.