The Senior Bowl Quarterback Club, presented by AT&T, is a corporate hospitality program that offers its members prime Senior Bowl tickets, special perks and access to exclusive hospitality events during Senior Bowl Week and on game day.
Memberships to the Quarterback Club are offered on five different levels ranging from the 'Platinum Plus' level, which includes ticket purchases of 210 or more, to the 'Professional' level, which requires a minimum purchase of 27 game tickets.
Each Quarterback Club member enjoys the following benefits:
- A guaranteed seat in 'Prime and Preferred' seating area
- Invitations to the Welcome Reception - Meet the players at this special reception for Quarterback Club members, Senior Bowl Corporate Partners and Senior Bowl Committee Members.
- Invitations to the AT&T Seafood Jubilee - The Seafood Jubilee is the marquee hospitality event held during Senior Bowl Week and is attended by more than 2,000 Senior Bowl VIPs.
- Admittance to the popular Senior Bowl IBERIABANK Corporate Tent Village - The IBERIABANK Corporate Tent Village features a variety of menu items and is located near the North end zone inside of Ladd-Peebles Stadium. This prime location allows for Quarterback Club members to enjoy all of the amenities of the tent throughout the game without ever having to leave the stadium.
- Listing as a Quarterback Club member in the Senior Bowl Game Program
- Reserved Stadium Parking Passes
For more information on joining the Quarterback Club, please contact Chris Morgan at email@example.com.